Your MAISON SOLEIL booking includes:
· Check-in time from 12h00 to 17h00. Early Check-in, subject to prior arrangement and availability
· Check-out time up to 10h00. Late Check-out, subject to prior arrangement and availability- charges may apply.
· Welcome Starter Pack, with bottled water, tea, fresh coffee, milk, bread, butter, jam, yoghurt, biscuits, fruit juice and local seasonal fresh fruit. Also in the kitchen, you will find oil and seasonings.
· Daily Cleaning, except on Sundays and Public Holidays.
· We provide all bedroom and bathroom linen, as well as beach towels. All suites have equipped kitchens, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, safe, hair dryer, emergency light, flashlight, candles. Electricity is 240 volts via 3-pin UK sockets and 2-pin French sockets
. FREE WIFI connection.
· Free on-site car parking.
A visitor’s permit ( for one to three months) is issued on arrival in Seychelles to a person who comes for the purpose of holiday, business, visiting friends or family and who meet the following criteria:
holds a valid return or onward ticket for duration of the visit;
has confirmed accommodation; and
has sufficient funds for duration of the stay
Seychelles is generally a healthy place to visit.To protect locals and visitors from such diseases as Ebola and Yellow Fever, all travellers arriving in Seychelles are required to complete a health questionnaire.
The exchange rates are approx : 14 rupees to 1 euro, 20 rupees to 1 pound, 12 rupees to 1 US $. You can check this on: www.xe.com/ucc/full
Visa and Mastercard widely accepted, American Express and Diners Club rarely accepted here.
(see separate info sheet here)
We advise bring as little as possible! It is very hot and humid here, you need very light, preferably cotton, clothes. Everywhere is very casual in dress, but hotel restaurant do expect men to wear long trousers in the evening. Sun hats recommended!
TOILETRIES & MEDICINES:
Medicines, cosmetics, sun cream, bite cream, etc, you are advised bring everything as it is not always possible to find what you need here.
If you have any special dietary requirements please let us know and we will advise you accordingly. Food that is plentiful here is rice, very fresh fish, vegetables, and fruit. Convenience foods are limited , If you want us to cook local food or prepare a bar-b-cue for you please ask, it can be arranged.
If you smoke bring your supply. Local beer is good, imported wine is available but not cheap. If you want to drink spirits you can buy this in the duty free shop at Mahe airport, just before you collect your suitcase from the baggage re-claim. You are allowed to bring in 2 litres of spirits each.
Seychelles is generally a safe and healthy place to be. But you are advised not to leave valuables unattended on the beach if you go swimming, or on view in your hire car. Do not swim where there are signs advising strong currents.
Maison Soleil provides a safe in each room, please use it.